It's time to cuddle up with a good book and a mug of hot cocoa! With the Stars & Stripes Forever Quilt Pattern, you can create the perfect nook for warming up on a cold winter's day. The finished piece measures approximately 45 X 60 inches. Download a photo and the patterns for the Stars & Stripes Forever Quilt in this three-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Stars & Stripes Forever Quilt is a uniquely American way to stay warm.
- 1 yard red print
- 11/4 yard tan print
- 1/8 yard each of 8-12 different plaids
- 1 yard blue print
- 1/2 yard solid red
- 2 yards backing fabric
- 50 X 65-inch piece cotton batting
- 3/4 yard fusible webbing
- Yellow rayon machine embroidery thread
- Off-white and dark red sewing machine thread
Once you've found all the materials listed, check out the next page for tips on making the charming lap quilt.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find an Americana quilt you love on our Americana Quilt Patterns page.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.