Naturally They're Nature Cards
Naturally They're Nature Cards are both beautiful and easy to make. A frosty layer of tissue gives these greeting cards the look of handmade paper. You'll love sending them to friends on birthdays and holidays.
Don't be surprised if they save your card because of its beauty!
How to Make Naturally They're Nature Cards
What You'll Need:
- Colored Construction Paper
- Pressed Flowers and Leaves
- White Facial Tissue
- Tacky Glue
1. Measure, cut, and fold a piece of construction paper to make a blank card the size you want.
2. Arrange pressed flowers and leaves on the front of your card to make a pretty design. Glue them in place with tiny drops of glue and a toothpick.
3. Mix a spoonful of glue with a spoonful of water in a bowl. Lay your card flat on the work table and brush some of this watery glue on the paper around your pressed flowers and leaves.
4. Unfold a tissue and pull the 2 layers of the tissue apart. Place a layer on top of your card.
5. Gently drip and brush watery glue over the tissue so it sinks down onto the flowers and leaves. Set the card aside to dry.
6. When your card is completely dry, use scissors to trim extra tissue from the edges. Fold the card again and write a message inside.
Paper Pockets are colorful cards that you can use to store things inside. Find out how you and your kids can make Paper Pockets on the next page.