Cookie Cutter Cards
When you and your kids make Cookie Cutter Cards, they can use Mom's cookie cutters to create quick and easy notecards for a friend. Dots of silver add extra sparkle!
How to Make Cookie Cutter Cards
What You'll Need:
- Brightly Colored Cardstock
- Brightly Colored Paper
- Assorted Cookie Cutters
- Silver Glitter Paint
- Tracing Paper
- Craft Glue
- Craft Stick
1. Cut cardstock to desired size. Fold the sheet in half.
2. Place cookie cutter on top of colored paper and trace around it. Cut out shape.
3. If you don't have cookie cutters, you can trace or photocopy these patterns and make templates out of cardboard. Trace around the templates onto the colored paper and cut out.
4. Using the craft stick, spread glue on the back of cutout shape. Glue shape to the front of the card. Let glue dry.
5. With silver glitter paint, make small dots around outline of shape. Let paint dry completely.
Cross-Stitch-Look Christmas Cards look just like needlepoint patterns. Learn how to make these unique Christmas cards on the next page.