Witchy Woman Nail Decorations
Create nails that will scare your friends! Bewitching nails are a great Halloween activity because they are the perfect complement to any costume.
- Paint nail orange. Let dry.
- Using black paint, paint a circle in the bottom center of the nail.
- Using black paint and a toothpick, add the spider's legs by painting 4 short lines on each side of the circle.
- Paint a thin black line from the top of the nail to the spider's body. This is the spider's "web."
- Using white paint, paint 2 small crescents on the spider's body for eyes.
- Paint nail black. Let dry.
- Using white paint, paint 2 pairs of small ovals on the nail. Let dry.
- Using black paint, paint a small dot on each of the white ovals. For fun, place the dots in a slightly different place on each set of eyes so it appears that these "eyeballs" are looking off in different directions.
After your nails have dried, you can start decorating the house. With fuzzy fall decorations you can add the petrifyingly perfect Halloween details to your home.
For more fun crafts and activities, see: