This reindeer balloon hat is sure to get you into the Christmas spirit. Make one for each of Santa's reindeer.
What You'll Need:
Four Balloons (two red, two green)
Reindeer Balloon Hat
1. Begin by inflating four balloons, leaving a two-inch tail on each.
2. Pinch and twist a four-inch bubble and a one-inch bubble.
Twist a four-inch bubble and a one-inch bubble.
Ear twist the one-inch bubble. (Step 3)
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice.
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 on the second balloon.
6. Twist-lock the two balloons together at the ends.
Lock the two balloons. (Step 6)
Wrap the third balloon around the first two balloons
at the halfway point. (Step 7)
Repeat Step 7 with the fourth balloon. (Step 8)
For more fun activities and crafts for kids, see: