Holly berries and a pretty ribbon turn this Christmas wreath into a holiday masterpiece.
What You'll Need:
15 jumbo craft sticks
Green acrylic paint
4 feet Christmas ribbon
Red craft foam
Gold metallic chenille stem
- Arrange and glue five jumbo craft sticks in a pentagon (a five-sided shape). Repeat two more times for a total of three pentagons. Let the glue dry, and paint the front of each pentagon green. Let dry.
- Glue the pentagons one on top of the other, each turned slightly so each corner is visible. Let dry.
- Cut three feet of ribbon, and wrap it loosely around the wreath. Secure in place with a drop of glue at the beginning and the end. Tie the remaining ribbon into a bow, and glue it to the top of the wreath.
- Punch 18 circles out of red craft foam, and glue them to the wreath in groups of three.
- Cut the chenille stem in half; discard one piece. Bend the remaining piece in half, and glue the ends to the top of the wreath, behind the bow, to form a hanger.
If you like Christmas trees you'll love the next craft. Keep reading.