Here are the simple instructions on how to sculpt a rabbit hat out of balloons.
How to Make a Rabbit Hat
1. Begin by inflating three balloons, leaving a 2-inch tail on each.
2. Fold one balloon into a big ring. To fit smaller heads, do not bring the loop end to end. Pull back the ends a few inches for a snug fit. Pinch and twist-lock.
3. Using the twist-lock as the back, wrap the end of the second balloon around the first balloon, as shown. Pinch and twist-lock.
4. Find the center of the remaining section of the second balloon. Pinch and twist.
5. Bring the end of the balloon back to the twist-lock. Pinch and twist.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make the second ear.
The final step, of course, is to place the rabbit hat on your head and start having rabbit fun!
Now that you've completed the activities in this article, have fun pretending to be a rabbit.