Now that you're ready to begin sculpting your rabbit costume, follow these simple instructions to create your rabbit nose.
How to Make a Rabbit Nose
1. Begin by inflating a balloon, leaving a 10-inch tail. Squeeze air into the balloon tail, as shown.
2. Pinch and twist a small round bubble at the end.
3. Pinch and twist five 2-inch bubbles.
4. Bring the first small bubble to the twist of the fifth 2-inch bubble. Pinch and twist-lock.
5. There is now a ring of four bubbles with three twists. Bring the center twist to the twist-lock, as shown. Pinch and twist-lock. Tie a knot where the balloon tail meets the bubble. Cut and discard balloon tail.
NOTE: Place the nose between the twist-locked bubbles, and wear the nose with the Rabbit Hat, or alone.
Now that you've made your rabbit nose, get ready to top it off with a rabbit hat. Go to the next page for directions on how to make it.