How can I avoid post-wedding weight gain? Visit TLC Weddings to find out how you can avoid post-wedding weight gain.
- Our 10 Best Dieting Tips for Brides
- 10 Popular Beauty Treatments for Brides
- 10 Diet Destroyers Lurking at Your Bridal Shower
- 10 Tips and Tricks for Avoiding Newlywed Weight Gain
- 10 Slimming Snacks and Meals for Your Wedding Diet
- Buff for the Big Day: 10 Best Exercises for Brides
- 5 Reasons You Don't Need a Wedding Crash Diet
- 5 Tips for Relieving Wedding Stress
- How can I avoid post-wedding weight gain?
- How much weight is safe (and realistic) to lose before your wedding?
- Can meal replacement shakes help me achieve my wedding weight-loss goal?
- Brooke, Chris. "Bride-to-be Died After Losing 3st in 11 Weeks on Crash Diet…" Daily Mail. Sept. 10, 2009. (March 1, 2011).http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211954/Bride-crash-diet-death--eating-just-530-calories-day-11-weeks.html
- "Lose Weight Fast: How to do it Safely." WebMD. Nov. 17, 200. (March 1, 2011).http://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/lose-weight-fast-how-to-do-it-safely?page=2
- Miller, Bryan. "How Crash Diets Harm Your Health." Health.com. April 20, 2010. (March 1, 2011).http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/04/20/crash.diets.harm.health/index.html?hpt=T2
- "Why is Gradual Weight Loss Better Than a Crash Diet?" NHS Choices. (March 1, 2011).http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/2468.aspx?categoryid=51&subcategoryid=165