Having an unlimited amount of time with your kids might sound great, but is it always? Learn if stay-at-home moms are more depressed at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Anonymous. "Your Route to the Top: Cope With Overload." Management Today, Page 19. May 2009.
- Covey, Stephen R. "First Things First." Simon & Schuster, 1994.
- Herzlich, Jamie. "Feeling Stressed." Chicago Tribune. Page 5. May 5, 2008.
- Leland, Karen, and Bailey, Keith. "Time Management in an Instant." Career Press, 2008.
- Kirwan-Taylor, Helen. "The Myth of Multitasking." Management Today. Page 48. November 2009.
- McGregor, Jena. "Getting Serious about Getting Things Done." Business Week, Issue 4097. Page 69. August 25, 2008.
- National Health Servicehttp://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Stressmanagement/Pages/Timemanagement.aspx
- Taylor, Harold. "10 Time Management Myths"https://www.taylorintime.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=105