The sky's the limit with this fascinating quilt pattern. Give the Star Ways Quilt to your favorite baby and you're sure to be a star! The finished piece measures 411/2 X 55 inches. Download the three-page Star Ways Quilt Pattern as a PDF to print out the pattern.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
Create an otherworldly look in your baby's room with this unique quilt pattern.
- 15/8 yards black background with colored dots
- 1 yard royal blue pindot
- 1/2 yard gold
- 3/8 yard jewel-tone green
- 3/8 yard fuchsia
- 15/8 yards light fusible webbing
- 1 package fusible strip webbing, 1/4 wide
- 15/8 yards backing fabric
- 3/8 yard binding fabric
- 1 package low-loft polyester batting
- Thread: black, blue, gold, green, fuchsia
Now that you know what materials you'll need, find out how to the quilt on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find a baby quilt you love on our Baby Quilt Patterns page.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.