The Southwest Cactus Quilted Pillow invites a light desert breeze to blow through any room. And the best part is, this quilted pillow pattern is relatively easy to make! The finished piece measures approximately 16 X 14 inches. Download a photo and the patterns for the Southwest Cactus Quilted Pillow in this four-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The soft, comforting Southwest Cactus Quilted Pillow isn't prickly at all.
- 1/2 yard green sueded cotton
- 1/2 yard golden brown sueded cotton
- 11/4 yards low-loft polyester batting
- 1 bag polyester fiberfill
- Fabric stabilizer
- Green rayon embroidery thread
- Monofilament thread to match golden brown fabric
- Tracing paper
- Air soluble marker
Learn how to put all these materials together to create the pillow on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Looking for other easy-to-make quilted pillows? Check out Easy Quilt Patterns.
- Make more comfy cushions with these Quilted Pillow Patterns.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.