It's believed that very small babies respond principally to black and white. If that's true, your favorite newborn will respond with pleasure to the Penguin Frolic Baby Quilt. The finished piece measures approximately 50 X 64 inches. Download a photo and the patterns for the Penguin Frolic Baby Quilt in this four-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
The Penguin Frolic Baby Quilt brightens the room
with the help of these formally-attired fellows.
- 1 yard black solid
- 1/2 yard white-on-white print
- 2 yards white solid
- 1 yard bold black-and-white stripe print
- 1 yard black-and-white penguin print
- 31/2 yards coordinating backing fabric
- 1/2 yard fusible webbing
- 21/2 yards quilt batting, 54 or 60 inches wide
- Tracing paper
- Template plastic
- Freezer paper
- Pencil or chopstick
- Black and white thread
- 12 tiny squeakers (optional)
See the next page to learn how to take these materials and turn them into an adorable baby quilt.
Not what you're looking for? Try these: