©2007 Publications International, Ltd. This bold quilt design will be treasured for years to come.
The Circus Stars Quilt will add a festival feeling to any nursery. Select a circus print and complementary fabrics for the stars and borders. The finished piece measures approximately 481/2 X 68 inches. Download the four-page Circus Stars Quilt Pattern as a PDF to print out the pattern.
- 1/2 yard black-and-yellow stripes
- 1 yard yellow print with black spots
- 1 yard multicolored print with faces
- 1 yard bright red solid
- 2 yards picture print on black
- 31/2 yards backing fabric
- 2 yards bright red binding fabric
- 2 yards polyester or cotton quilt batting, 54 or 60 inches wide
- Coordinating cotton or poly/cotton thread
- Nylon thread
After you gather the materials listed above, you're ready to make the bold and beautiful Circus Stars Quilt. Find out how on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find a baby quilt you love on our Baby Quilt Patterns page.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.