The Brightly Blooming Tulips Quilted Pillow would make a wonderful addition to your home. Dimensional appliqués add an interesting twist, and hand-colored sueded cotton fabrics give a soft but vibrant look. The finished piece measures approximately 17 inches square. Download a photo and the patterns for the Brightly Blooming Tulips Quilted Pillow in this four-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
For flowers that require little care, it's hard to go wrong
with the Brightly Blooming Tulips Quilted Pillow.
- 3/8 yard each yellow, red, orange, green, light blue, and dark blue sueded cotton fabrics
- 1/2 yard medium blue sueded cotton
- 21/4 yards cording, 1/2 inch wide
- 16-inch polyester fiberfill pillow form
- Monofilament sewing thread
Find out how to put all these materials together to create the quilted pillow on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Make more comfy cushions with these Quilted Pillow Patterns.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Looking for other easy-to-make quilting projects? Check out Easy Quilt Patterns.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.