Gummy Worm Dessert
If worms live in dirt, where do gummy worms live? Make a model of a worm's home in the soil -- a model that's good enough to eat!What You'll Need:
- Plastic cup
- Gummy worms
- Ice cream
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Plastic flowers (optional)
Step 1: Put two or three gummy worms on the bottom of a plastic cup. Cover "worms" with a scoop of your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Step 2: Top with crushed cookies and chocolate syrup to make the cup look like a pot of soil. Then feel free to decorate with additional gummy worms or plastic flowers.
Do plants breathe? The next science experiment will show you the answer.For more fun science crafts and activities, check out:
- Easy Crafts For Kids
- Easy Outdoor Science Activities For Kids
- Easy Outdoor Science Experiments for Kids
- Easy Science Activities For Kids