Whether hanging on a wall or laid across your comfy sofa, Santa's Special Delivery Quilt is sure to impress family and friends. Not to mention, the warmth of a homemade quilt is a great way to take the chill out of the wintry air. Download a photo and the patterns for Santa's Special Delivery Quilt in this two-page PDF.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
This holiday quilt is sure to take center stage in any decor.
- 13/4 yards background fabric
- 1/8 yard hat fabric
- 1/8 yard fur fabric
- 1/2 yard beard fabric
- 3-inch square face fabric
- 1/2 yard suit fabric
- 1/8 yard black fabric
- Self-healing mat, rotary cutter, see-through ruler
- Neutral thread for sewing
- Black embroidery floss, embroidery needle
- Small button
- 1/8 yard star fabric
- 1/8 yard sled fabric
- 1/8 yard pot fabric
- Scrap trunk fabric
- 1/4 yard tree fabric
- 1/2 yard accent border fabric
- 1/2 yard each several colors of fabric
- 1 yard backing fabric
- 43 X 36-inch batting
- 1-inch safety pins
- Washable marking pencil
- 1/3 yard binding fabric
- Quilting thread
- Quilting needle
Once you've gathered all the materials for this spirited Santa quilt, learn how to put it all together. You'll start with rows 1-5 of the quilt pattern on the next page.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find a Christmas quilt you love on our Christmas Quilt Patterns page.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.