Here's a way to treasure the expressions of cheer and goodwill that fill your home at Christmastime. The Happy Holidays Quilted Card Holder gives you a handy and festive spot to keep your favorite holiday cards and letters. The finished piece measures approximately 8 X 11 inches.
©2007 Publications International, Ltd.
Happy Holidays Quilted Card Holder
- 77/8 X 107/8-inch piece stiff cardboard
- 3/8 yard dark green print
- 1/4 yard straw-colored print
- 1/8 yard or scraps Christmas fabric
- 1/8 yard or scraps lightweight fusible webbing
- 3/8 yard cotton flannel
- Thread to match or contrast with fabrics
- 2 yards dark red grosgrain ribbon, 1/4 inch wide
- Chalk marking wheel
Gather the materials listed above, then check out the next page to learn how to make the festive quilted card holder.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Find a Christmas quilt pattern you love on our Christmas Quilt Patterns page.
- Looking for other easy-to-make quilting projects? Check out Easy Quilt Patterns.
- Flip through our Quilt Patterns to find your next quilting project.
- Learn How to Quilt or brush up on the basics with our refresher course.